by Pepper Makepeace
Reflection Questions:Take a moment to write out your answers to the following questions. By writing them down, you can read them next year to give you a reference point to see how things have changed. You can also use your answers to these questions to help you set goals.
- List your top 3 business accomplishments in the last 6 months. How did you celebrate?
- What challenges did you face and how did they help you grow?
- How did you improve your skills? What did you learn?
- What are you grateful for in your business?
- How does community play a role in your business?
- What specific collaborations or connections will you seek out in the next 6 months? What impact will these have on your business?
- What have you learned about your personal style of connection?
- How would you rate your overall work-life balance during in the last 6 months?
[Scale 1-10: 1= yikes! and 10 = super awesome]
- What could you do to improve in an area that still feels unbalanced?
- What kinds of things are you doing to take care of yourself and your needs? How could you be more consistent with this?
About the Author
founder of the Small Business Sisterhood
Anyone brave enough to give the entrepreneur thing a try is cool as shit in Pepper’s book. If fact, she founded the Small Business Sisterhood to support women doing just that! As an entrepreneur since 2008 doing coaching and web design, Pepper offers a unique perspective on the entrepreneurial journey and all it entails. Collaboration and community is an important part of Pepper's business and she's grateful for the strong connections she's made with other entrepreneurs and the amazing impact these relationships have had on her business. When Pepper isn't in the Sisterhood, she can be found hanging out with her fur babies, teaching Japanese language classes, crocheting, embroidering, or having a deep, philosophical conversation with her hubby over copious amounts of coffee. XO